Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Hazelnut Cream Cake



Last Friday, I baked this cake for my Mum's birthday. So disappointed that I didn't do a neat piping for my Mum's birthday cake. :( The weather is so hot and it really get on my nerve when icing the cake. The whipping cream can't stay long in such a hot day so I have to bring the cake in and out from the fridge again and again. How I wished that I have a cold room.

But luckily my family loved the cake and gave a thumbs up for the birthday cake. :)

5 comments:

Happy Homebaker said...

Hi, you cake is very well done, great job! You can pipe very well, I could only pipe stars ;)

Kitchen Corner said...

For me, the cake is wonderful. Simple and nice and it looks delicious! I love hazelnut cream and this must be a lovely birthday cake. Super!

Happy Flour said...

Hi Happy Homebaker & Kitchen Corner,

Thanks for all your kind words.

Doris said...

The cake looks wonderful.

Happy Flour said...

Hi Doris,

Thanks for your compliment.